Want to familiarize yourself with our brand and assets? Learn how to use our name, logo, colours, with these guidelines.
Writing about CorrectSkill, or collaborating with us on content? Here’s where you’ll find all our brand assets.
CorrectSkill is ONE word, always spelt with a capital “C” and “S”.
Do not include any additional phrases, such as domain or business type.
The CorrectSkill logos and logo variations are the property of CorrectSkill and the owner retains all rights afforded by India and international laws.
How to correctly use CorrectSkill brand name:
Full Press kit:
The CorrectSkill colour palette, logos, product screenshots and photo set.
Need something specific? Keep scrolling and download only what you need.
The CorrectSkill logo is the most immediate representation of our company, our culture, and our brand.
It can only be displayed in unaltered form (for example, no combining it with other graphics or using it to imply a relationship with another business).
We put a lot of thought, love, and care into its design and we thank you in advance for respecting its usage!
CorrectSkill Favicon / Symbol:
We ask that you don’t:
- Scale either of the elements independently.
- Separate CorrectSkill into two words.
- Use more than two colours in the logo lockup.
Includes PNG, EPS and SVG formats
Our brand colour palette has been carefully selected for fun and flexibility.
Text & Favicon / Symbol Colour HTML Code: #167AF7 RGB: (22, 122, 247) CMYK: 91, 51, 0, 3
Tagline Colour HTML Code: #000000
Background Colour code: #FFFFFF
Press and speaking inquiries:
If you’re a member of the media working on a story or you’re interested in having someone from CorrectSkill speak at your event, we’d love to help out — please get in touch!
CorrectSkill Brand & Trademark Use Policy:
- You may use our brand assets for non-commercial purposes, including in connection with academic research.
- For commercial uses, such as including our brand assets in a product for sale, please request our permission.
- We may require you to stop using our brand assets if we believe that your use falls outside these rules or the scope of any permission we give you.
- Don’t combine our name with yours. Don’t combine our name or brand assets with your name, marks, or names of products and surveys.
- Keep it clean. Don’t use our brand assets in conjunction with any content associated with gambling, pornography, or illegal activities.
- The brand policy is subject to revision by CorrectSkill at any time.
- No names in titles. Don’t use our name as part of the title of your blog, book, or website.
- No confusingly similar uses. You must not attempt to obtain ownership rights in our brand assets, or any confusingly similar approximations, whether by trademark registration, domain name registration (including second-level domain names) or otherwise.